Navigating the minefield of Australian tax laws can be a daunting task to undertake. Choosing the most appropriate legal structure for your company is a crucial step that comes with potentially complex tax implications. You may have found that there are several different ways in which your business can be formed, whether it’s as a trust, through a partnership, or even as a sole trader. Creative Tax Advisory is on hand to provide professional advice based on our extensive experience dealing with the advantages & disadvantages of each specific structure.
Our ‘creative’ approach is applied to a vast range of business requirements, and these include, but are not limited to:
- Making sure you select the correct structure for your situation.
- Helping you implement the correct procedures when restructuring your business.
- Providing insight & guidance on the different international structures available.
- Protection of all your business assets.
- Covering all necessary reporting & compliance obligations set out by ATO, ASIC, and the other regulatory bodies.
- Full business analysis to gain a clear and correct understanding of operating costs.
- Guiding you on the possible financing options available for projects & expansions, with careful consideration of the potential tax implications.
Creative Tax Advisory tailor all our services to meet the individual needs of our clients, ensuring that we implement a plan of attack that will cater to your specific business goals & requirements.
While there are many aspects involved in running a successful business, none are more important than having a thoughtfully constructed, and legally abiding, tax plan. Using our deep understanding of the industry and extensive knowledge of the varying compliance & reporting requirements, we will assist with all associated areas of the necessary planning to minimise any potential tax implications on your business
With that in mind, our Tax Advisor will work diligently to cover the following points:
- Ensuring each and every client has a comprehensive understanding of the tax consequences connected to their business decisions.
- A tailored and carefully constructed plan of attack to help you achieve both your short, and long-term goals.
- Upfront & ongoing advice on all taxation developments as, and how, and they affect your business.
- Target, identify and implement strategies to help with any potential savings across direct and indirect tax situations.
- Minimise both business and personal taxes to the full extent under the law.
- Expertly guide you through succession & estate planning.
- Take care of all of your year-end tax requirements.
Our ‘creative’ approach to each of our clients allows us to gain a full understanding of their business needs. We then apply this knowledge to our delivery & execution to ensure that only the best decisions are made from the very beginning.